Sunday, November 9, 2008

Recovery

Well, I finally got my knee surgery done last Tuesday. It went well, but I think I don't remember much from Tuesday through Thursday. Its amazing what a little rest and Vikadin will do to your memory.

I go in for post op on Nov 17 to find out how the Dr. thinks its going to go from here.

Margie (mom) says I ought to do some bone broth to build up the knee fluid for long range protection. The recipe for this is from an alternative medicine Dr. in the "Library of Medical Lies" This Dr. has some interesting ideas. Google it if you want to know more.

I can already put weight on the knee and did some good exercise today in the yard.

Thanks all for your fasting and prayers.

2 comments:

KayKay :D said...

BONE BROTH?!?! HOLY CROW-That sounds scary! Like a witches brew or something, lol, it sounds like something Mme. Pomfrey would use in HP, lol. I miss you daddy! I want to try and fix that skype thingy tonight if you have time after 10 PM (I have a fireside and stadium singing I promised to go to), so I can see you! I LOVE YOU!

Bri... only she said...

I side with Kristi on this issue. As your loving daughter, I counsel you NOT to drink any medicine that sounds like it'd be more welcome at a Halloween party than a doctor's office. :D

Love you Grandma!